Don’t forget old portobello…. it’s the next best thing to pizza crust, burger buns, and breakfast sandwiches. Ok, maybe not, but they have the right shape, nutrition, and calorie count to give you another amazing option.
This little recipe was super quick as the ingredients were readily available.
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 12 shrimp
- Minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 salsa
- Pre heat oven for 350F
- Brush the mushrooms with olive oil
- Add minced garlic on top
- Then top with shrimp and cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes
- After baking top with salsa and serve